Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Nokia PC Internet Access Software

Counsellor
ankittamrakar
Accepted Solution

Nokia PC Internet Access Software

Hello,
First time when I connected my Nokia C5-00 to pc in the 'Connect pc to web' mode, a window opened in the screen showing the software. I installed it and started using. I found it very comfortable.
Recently I have formatted pc and I require the software to be reinstalled. But that window isn't being displayed on selecting 'Connect pc to web' mode.
Please tell from where I can get that software.
Regards,
Ankit
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
adrianhughes

Re: Nokia PC Internet Access Software

Hi Ankittamrakar,

Not sure if you are after Nokia Suite or Nokia PC Suite (Nokia Suite is advised). Links to the two are given below:

to download latest version of Nokia Suite: http://nokia.com/nokiasuite
to download Nokia PC Suite (older and support has ended): http://www.nokia.com/in-en/support/product/nokia-pc-suite/
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
ankittamrakar

Thankyou adrianhughes,
I already have Nokia Suite installed. I just wanted to get Nokia PC Internet Access software as I find it more easy. Could you tell where would I find that?
I'm thankful to you.
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

[ Edited ]

Do not think its available anymore ..

Refer this

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
hamadaa

why not
Please use plain text.
eshiejamz

Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
Abi99

ankittamrakar wrote:
First time when I connected my Nokia C5-00 to pc in the 'Connect pc to web' mode, a window opened in the screen showing the software. […] Where I can get that software?

Does this help?

Please use plain text.